ATTEND via Webcast!
VIDEO ENCORE: Preparing for the New Normal - Addressing the Legal, Security and Compliance Implications of the Post-Pandemic Office
Reopening your organization may feel like the light at the end of the shutdown tunnel. It is the first step toward restoring normalcy to everyday lives. However, there are challenges to consider when operating in a hybrid model including how to manage data privacy and security risks and complying with related laws.
This video-encore CLE program addresses the collision of Information Governance, data privacy, discovery and cybersecurity. Panelists offer guidance on and highlight the necessity of ensuring a collaborative approach across legal, technical and operational teams, while providing a strategic focus on being prepared for the when…not if.
During the presentation, panelists will cover:
• Impact of the multitude of “return-to-work” models on Information Governance, Discovery and Security
• Cyber preparedness to include return-to-work strategies
• Trends and best practices regarding cyber Incident response and ransomware
• Selected case law
• Evolving data privacy regulatory environment
Attend this program to hear best practices for mitigating legal and practical risks regarding data security and information governance as companies adjust to a new normal.
Eric Robinson, JD/PMP
Director, Advisory Services and Strategic Client Solutions
Jordan Fischer, Esq., CIPP-E, CIPP-US, CIPM
Global Privacy Team Lead, Beckage PLLC
Professor of Law, Data Privacy and Cybersecurity
Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law
Odia Kagan, Esq.
Partner, Chair off GDPR Compliance & International Privacy
Fox Rothschild LLP
* This CLE is eligible to be taken for free as part of the six free CLE credits given to members in good standing. To take advantage of this benefit, enter the promo code MBRSFREE22 at checkout.
NON-MEMBERS - IMPORTANT REGISTRATION CODES: (Codes pertain to CLE option ONLY)
1. Non-Member Government Attorney or Judicial Non-Member, please enter PROMO Code GVNML2 in the Checkout Cart
2. Non-Member Legal Services/Public Interest Attorney, please enter PROMO Code LSPINML2 in the Checkout Cart
3. Non-Member Court Reporter or Non-Member Paralegal, please enter PROMO Code CRPLNML2 in the Checkout Cart
Registration amount and category will be verified prior to credits being reported!