VIDEO ENCORE WEBCAST
VIDEO ENCORE: Building and Running Your Law Practice in Unprecedented Times
This is a MUST-SEE video-encore program for anyone who is building and operating a law practice during these unprecedented and challenging times. This dynamic program will provide attendees insight on the topics below and allow for robust discussions on best practices. Attendees will also be provided with valuable resources and will receive guidance on important ethical considerations to keep in mind when running your practice.
The following topics will be addressed among others:
• Evolving Office Locations and Set Ups
• Website Creation, Updating, and Maintenance
• Data Management Solutions Offering Flexibility for Working Remotely
• Considerations when Using Video Conferencing Platforms and Choosing the Right One for Your Business
• Options for Phone and Reception Services
• Using Social Media and Branding to Promote Your Business
• Writing for Periodicals and Blogging
• Participation in Legal and Non-Legal Groups to Network
• Hiring and Retention of Associates and Staff in Changing Times
• Evolving Methods to Collect Client Payments and Tips to Help Ensure Timely Payment by Clients
The program will provide useful insight to help solo and small firms build and operate your firms with confidence.
Kristine L. Calalang, Esq.
Co-Chair, Solo and Small Firm Management Committee
The Law Office of Kristine L. Calalang
Robert A. Huber, Esq.
Huber & Palsir LLC
Michael E. Adler, Esq.
Law Office of Michael E. Adler
Maureen M. Farrell, Esq.
Law Offices of Maureen M. Farrell
Greg Gorski, Esq.
* This CLE is eligible to be taken for free as part of the six free CLE credits given to members in good standing. To take advantage of this benefit, enter the promo code MBRSFREE21 at checkout.
NON-MEMBERS - IMPORTANT REGISTRATION CODES: FOR CLE CREDIT OPTIONS ONLY
1. Non-Member Government Attorney or Judicial Non-Member, please enter PROMO Code GVNML2 in the Checkout Cart
2. Non-Member Legal Services/Public Interest Attorney, please enter PROMO Code LSPINML2 in the Checkout Cart
3. Non-Member Court Reporter or Non-Member Paralegal, please enter PROMO Code CRPLNML2 in the Checkout Cart
Registration amount and category will be verified prior to credits being reported!