SPEAKERS LIVE via WEBCAST
Nuts & Bolts of Nonprofit Board Service
Hosted by the Young Lawyers Division as part of the Board Observer Program
This CLE program will provide training on the basics of nonprofit board service, including charitable issues raised under state and federal laws for current board members.
Experienced faculty will highlight:
• Fiduciary duties of nonprofit board members
• Tax laws applicable to nonprofits
• Particular Pennsylvania laws related to charitable and nonprofit organizations of which board members should be aware
This discussion will offer guidance to attorneys interested in serving on a nonprofit board and introduce them to the role of a Board of Directors and the laws governing nonprofits.
Noel A. Fleming, Esq.
Kayci D. Petenko, Esq.
Fleming Petenko Law
NON-MEMBERS - IMPORTANT REGISTRATION CODES: FOR CLE CREDIT OPTIONS ONLY
1. Non-Member Government Attorney or Judicial Non-Member, please enter PROMO Code GVNML1 in the Checkout Cart
2. Non-Member Legal Services/Public Interest Attorney, please enter PROMO Code LSPINML1 in the Checkout Cart
3. Non-Member Court Reporter or Non-Member Paralegal, please enter PROMO Code CRPLNML1 in the Checkout Cart
Registration amount and category will be verified prior to credits being reported!