October 2020 Probate & Trust Law Section Quarterly Meeting
SPEAKERS LIVE via WEBCAST
Fundamentals of Fiduciary Income Tax: Understanding Income Taxation of Trusts and Estates
With the federal estate tax exemption reaching an all-time high, fiduciary income tax planning has become a greater planning focus for many estate and trust practitioners. Please join our seasoned panel with expertise in the complexities of fiduciary income taxation.
Our panelists will explore the following topics:
• Federal Income Taxation of Trusts and Estates
• State Income Taxation of Trusts and Estates
• Proposed Treasury Regulations Impacting Fiduciary Income Tax
• Intentionally Defective Grantor Trusts
Join your colleagues in the Probate & Trust Law Section for an examination of the complicated income tax rules of fiduciary accounting relative to estates and trusts, and how to keep your practice and your clients in compliance with the latest requirements and considerations.
Emily Pickering, Esq.
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius, LLP
Richard W. Nenno
Senior Trust Counsel and Managing Director
Wilmington Trust Company
Bradley D. Terebelo, Esq.
Heckscher, Teillon, Terrill & Sager, P.C.
Lisa M. Whitcomb
Director of Wealth Strategy, Managing Director
The Glenmede Trust Company
Justin H. Brown, Esq.
Troutman Pepper Hamilton Sanders LLP
Shurdonna S. Joseph, CFP
Senior Financial Planner
Janney Montgomery Scott, LLC
J.D. Candidate 2021, Temple University Beasley School of Law
NON-MEMBERS - IMPORTANT REGISTRATION CODES: FOR CLE CREDIT OPTIONS ONLY!
1. Non-Member Government Attorney or Judicial Non-Member, please enter PROMO Code GVNML2 in the Checkout Cart
2. Non-Member Legal Services/Public Interest Attorney, please enter PROMO Code LSPINML2 in the Checkout Cart
3. Non-Member Court Reporter or Non-Member Paralegal, please enter PROMO Code CRPLNML2 in the Checkout Cart
Registration amount and category will be verified prior to credits being reported!