VIDEO ENCORE: Special Needs Trusts and the ABLE Act: In Theory and in Practice
This video-encore is a wide-ranging discussion of special needs trusts. Along with an examination of various types of special needs trusts, the presenters will also address guardianships, and other planning techniques for special needs clients including ABLE Accounts and retirement accounts that may benefit special needs clients in the post-SECURE Act era.
Topics to be covered, among others:
• Various types of special needs trusts
• Choice of assets to be used to fund special needs trusts
• Choice of trustee
Attend and hear drafting tips, administration tips, and suggestions for avoiding pitfalls in planning and administering trusts for beneficiaries with special needs.
Brittany J. Camp, Esq.
Heckscher, Teillon, Terrill & Sager, P.C.
Peter J. Johnson, Esq.
Executive Vice President and Chief Fiduciary Officer
The Philadelphia Trust Company
NON-MEMBERS - IMPORTANT REGISTRATION CODES: FOR CLE CREDIT OPTIONS ONLY!
1. Non-Member Government Attorney or Judicial Non-Member, please enter PROMO Code GVNMWC1 in the Checkout Cart
2. Non-Member Legal Services/Public Interest Attorney, please enter PROMO Code LSPINMWC1 in the Checkout Cart
3. Non-Member Court Reporter or Non-Member Paralegal, please enter PROMO Code CRPLNMWC1 in the Checkout Cart
Registration amount and category will be verified prior to credits being reported!