ATTEND via WEBCAST
VIDEO ENCORE: Executing Estate Planning Documents in a Pandemic: What you Need to Know
On April 2, 2020, in light of current events and the pandemic in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, the Pennsylvania Department of State issued an Administrative Order allowing Remote Notarization of some documents used in estate planning in Pennsylvania. Attend this video-encore program to learn how this Order affects current practice.
Panelists will address the following:
(1) The traditional protections and controls afforded to testamentary documents to ensure reliability
(2) The effect of modern technology upon document execution
(3) Recent legislative initiatives related to remote notarization
(4) The current Administrative Order, its advantages and its limitations
Hear answers to questions that help provide the guidance needed to properly advocate for your clients.
Scott S. Small, Esq.
Senior Vice President
Wells Fargo Private Bank
Ross E. Bruch, Esq.
Vice President, Private Wealth Management
Brown Brothers Harriman & Co.
Jennifer L. Zegel, Esq.
Partner, Business and Finance Department
NON-MEMBERS - IMPORTANT REGISTRATION CODES: FOR CLE CREDIT OPTIONS ONLY
1. Non-Member Government Attorney or Judicial Non-Member, please enter PROMO Code GVNMWC1 in the Checkout Cart
2. Non-Member Legal Services/Public Interest Attorney, please enter PROMO Code LSPINMWC1 in the Checkout Cart
3. Non-Member Court Reporter or Non-Member Paralegal, please enter PROMO Code CRPLNMWC1 in the Checkout Cart
Registration amount and category will be verified prior to credits being reported!