SPEAKERS LIVE via WEBCAST
COVID-19 Issues Affecting Small Businesses and Franchises
Hosted by the Franchise Law and Small Business Committees
So much has occurred as a direct or indirect effect of COVID-19. The severity of the pandemic and the measures that cities and states are taking to control it are having a devastating impact on small businesses. From the closure of non-essential businesses to financial relief provided by local governments, many jurisdictions have taken steps that impact proposed franchise transactions and existing franchise operations.
This CLE program will address a broad variety of legal issues facing small businesses and franchise systems in this very fluid time.
Topics to be addressed include:
• Financial issues – PPP, Main Street and other debt issues
• How are franchisees and franchisors addressing their relationship differently?
• Will force majeure and business interruption insurance save the day/?
• Workout and bankruptcy issues
• General business Issues - safety issues, etc.
Join your colleagues in the Franchise Law and Small Business Committees to learn the impacts that COVID-19 has had in franchise operations and the small business community.
Harris J. Chernow, Esq.
Reger Rizzo & Darnall LLP
Raymond H. Lemisch, Esq.
Klehr Harrison Harvey Branzburg LLP
Charles S. Marion, Esq.
Blank Rome LLP
H. Adam Shapiro, Esq.
Danziger Shapiro & Leavitt, P.C.
NON-MEMBERS - IMPORTANT REGISTRATION CODES: FOR CLE CREDIT OPTIONS ONLY
1. Non-Member Government Attorney or Judicial Non-Member, please enter PROMO Code GVNMWC1 in the Checkout Cart
2. Non-Member Legal Services/Public Interest Attorney, please enter PROMO Code LSPINMWC1 in the Checkout Cart
3. Non-Member Court Reporter or Non-Member Paralegal, please enter PROMO Code CRPLNMWC1 in the Checkout Cart
Registration amount and category will be verified prior to credits being reported!