LIVE and WEBCAST
Dog bite law is more complicated than one might think and differs from state to state. The owner of the dog’s (the defendant’s) options for a successful defense varies based upon applicability of the statutes and negligence rules. This video-encore program will examine strategies for those defending dog bite cases in Pennsylvania.
The program will review and provide guidance on the following:
• Common-Law principle
• Applicable Pennsylvania statutes
• Case law regarding liability for a dog bite
• Defenses to a dog bite claim
• Investigating a claim
Don't miss this opportunity to obtain practical insight and pointers that will give you a leg up on your next dog bite case.
Carol Ann Murphy, Esq.
NON-MEMBERS - IMPORTANT REGISTRATION CODES: FOR CLE CREDIT OPTIONS ONLY (NOT ON LUNCH ONLY OPTION)
1. Non-Member Government Attorney or Judicial Non-Member, please enter PROMO Code GVNMWC1 in the Checkout Cart
2. Non-Member Legal Services/Public Interest Attorney, please enter PROMO Code LSPINMWC1 in the Checkout Cart
3. Non-Member Court Reporter or Non-Member Paralegal, please enter PROMO Code CRPLNMWC1 in the Checkout Cart
Registration amount and category will be verified prior to credits being reported!