ATTEND via WEBCAST
The CARES Act Beyond the Paycheck Protection Loans – Benefits for Bankruptcy, Housing and Student Loans
Presented with the Dauphin County Bar Association
While most publicized for its relief to small businesses by way of small business loans under the Paycheck Protection Program (or PPP), the CARES Act actually also provides many forms of relief to individuals. Some of them are essentially automatic (federal student loan payment suspensions), while others require a request be submitted (federally back mortgage forbearance). Attend this CLE program to learn some of the ways Congress has provided for the little guy (and girl).
The program will address the following topics among others:
• Substantive changes to Chapter 13 bankruptcies
• Mortgage foreearances and foreclosure/eviction moratoriums
• Student loan payment suspension
• Added mention of expanded unemployment compensation
• More relaxed retirement withdrawal standards
Tracy L. Updike, Esq.
Of Counsel, Mette Evans & Woodside
James K. Jones, Esq.
Standing Chapter 13 Trustee
Middle Dist. of PA
Ann E. Swartz, Esq.
Bankruptcy Managing Attorney
McCabe, Weisberg & Conway, LLC
NON-MEMBERS - IMPORTANT REGISTRATION CODES: FOR CLE CREDIT OPTIONS ONLY
1. Non-Member Government Attorney or Judicial Non-Member, please enter PROMO Code GVNMWC1 in the Checkout Cart
2. Non-Member Legal Services/Public Interest Attorney, please enter PROMO Code LSPINMWC1 in the Checkout Cart
3. Non-Member Court Reporter or Non-Member Paralegal, please enter PROMO Code CRPLNMWC1 in the Checkout Cart
Registration amount and category will be verified prior to credits being reported!