PANELISTS LIVE via WEBCAST
Best Practices and Pitfalls to Avoid for Remote Workers’ Compensation Practitioners
Hosted by the Workers' Compensation Section
This course will address concerns that are surfacing during the COVID-19 pandemic that could easily occur anytime a workers’ compensation practitioner is working remotely. The panelists will discuss issues that may arise and how to deal with those so as to comply with the rules of ethics.
Panelists will address the following issues, among others:
• Remote procedures for hearings/mediation/deposition
• Transmission of medical records electronically
Join your colleagues in the Workers' Compensation Section for this timely and informative program,
Hon. Sandra R. Craig
Workers' Compensation Judge
PA Department of Labor & Industry, Office of Adjudication
Danielle R. DeRosa, Esq.
Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C.
Kelly A. Hemple, Esq.
Krasno, Krasno & Onwudinjo
NON-MEMBERS - IMPORTANT REGISTRATION CODES: FOR CLE CREDIT OPTIONS ONLY
1. Non-Member Government Attorney or Judicial Non-Member, please enter PROMO Code GVNMWC1 in the Checkout Cart
2. Non-Member Legal Services/Public Interest Attorney, please enter PROMO Code LSPINMWC1 in the Checkout Cart
3. Non-Member Court Reporter or Non-Member Paralegal, please enter PROMO Code CRPLNMWC1 in the Checkout Cart
Registration amount and category will be verified prior to credits being reported!