COURSE MATERIALS for this PROGRAM WILL BE SENT VIA GMAIL from firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need assistance, please call 215.238.6349.
PANELISTS LIVE via WEBCAST
Treating Outside of Opioids: Alternative Treatment for Severe Acute /Chronic Pain
Hosted by the Workers' Compensation Section
Opioid use has become seen as a national epidemic. Opioids continue to be prescribed and used in virtually every acute pain case for a few main reasons: (1) the said immediate relief that patients feel, (2) noted FDA indications for the treatment of acute and chronic pain, and (3) effectiveness of getting patients to continually attend therapy and follow-up doctor’s appointments.
Alternatives to opioids in treating even the most severe acute pain cases can provide safer, faster and more effective relief than opioids. These alternatives provide a means of facilitating the reduction and elimination of opioids in the setting of a new or old injury.
Panelists in this program will:
• Introduce what alternative treatments have been used
• Examine some of cases of patients for whom this model of care has been effective
• Address the pitfalls in this approach
Join your colleagues in the Workers' Compensation Section for this timely and informative program,
Dr. Thomas H Scott, MD
Scott Integrated Pain Management
Benedict R. Heinz, Esq.
Jenna King, Esq.
Martin Law LLC
NON-MEMBERS - IMPORTANT REGISTRATION CODES: FOR CLE CREDIT OPTIONS ONLY
1. Non-Member Government Attorney or Judicial Non-Member, please enter PROMO Code GVNMWC1 in the Checkout Cart
2. Non-Member Legal Services/Public Interest Attorney, please enter PROMO Code LSPINMWC1 in the Checkout Cart
3. Non-Member Court Reporter or Non-Member Paralegal, please enter PROMO Code CRPLNMWC1 in the Checkout Cart
Registration amount and category will be verified prior to credits being reported!