March 2020 Probate & Trust Law Section Quarterly Meeting
LIVE and WEBCAST
Is the SECURE Act a Model for Security or Insecurity? - The Effect of the Act on Your Carefully Drafted Estate Plans and What to Do with Retirement Planning Going Forward
The SECURE Act became law on December 20, 2019 with an effective date of January 1, 2020. Longstanding retirement planning rules and approaches are significantly impacted. The Act presents new opportunities for individuals and small businesses.
Please join your colleagues in the Probate & Trust Law Section to hear our featured speakers address the practical implications of the passage of the SECURE Act including:
• The new 10-year payout rule
• Exceptions to the new 10-year payout rule and how to take advantage of the old stretch rules
• Provisions in your documents that should be reviewed, modified or eliminated
• Disclaimer planning for accounts inherited before January 1, 2020
• Retirement planning with trusts going forward
Paul J. Brahim, CFP
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
BPU Investment Management, Inc.
Kim V. Heyman, Esq.
Gadsden Schneider & Woodward LLP
Lance Lacheen, Esq.
KMS Law Offices
Amy C. Quigg, Esq.
Valley Forge Financial Group, Inc.
NON-MEMBERS - IMPORTANT REGISTRATION CODES: FOR CLE CREDIT OPTIONS ONLY (NOT ON LUNCH ONLY OPTION)
LIVE In-Person Registrants
1. Non-Member Government Attorney or Judicial Non-Member, please enter PROMO Code GVNML1 in the Checkout Cart
2. Non-Member Legal Services/Public Interest Attorney, please enter PROMO Code LSPINML1 in the Checkout Cart
3. Non-Member Court Reporter or Non-Member Paralegal, please enter PROMO Code CRPLNML1 in the Checkout Cart
4. Non-Member Government Attorney or Judicial Non-Member, please enter PROMO Code GVNMWC1 in the Checkout Cart
5. Non-Member Legal Services/Public Interest Attorney, please enter PROMO Code LSPINMWC1 in the Checkout Cart
6. Non-Member Court Reporter or Non-Member Paralegal, please enter PROMO Code CRPLNMWC1 in the Checkout Cart
Registration amount and category will be verified prior to credits being reported!