LIVE and WEBCAST
Hosted by the Criminal Justice Section
Governor Tom Wolf signed Justice Reinvestment Initiative bill, Pennsylvania Act 115 of 2019 into law in December 2019, hailing it as a successful bipartisan effort to make the state's justice system fairer while keeping communities safe.
• Review the Justice Reinvestment Initiative (JRI)
• New mandatory sentences enacted by the legislature
• Major changes in the state parole process, including presumptive parole
• Changes in the State Intermediate Punishment (SIP) program
• Changes in Boot Camp eligibility and new sanctions for parole violations
Pennsylvania Commission on Sentencing
Andrew Christy, Esq.
Criminal Justice and Poverty Attorney
Liam J. Riley, Esq.
Chief, Pretrial Unit
Philadelphia District Attorney's Office
Nyssa Taylor, Esq.
Criminal Justice Policy Counsel
Troy H. Wilson, Esq.
Wilson Law Offices
NON-MEMBERS - IMPORTANT REGISTRATION CODES: FOR CLE CREDIT OPTIONS ONLY (NOT ON LUNCH ONLY OPTION)
LIVE In-Person Registrants
1. Non-Member Government Attorney or Judicial Non-Member, please enter PROMO Code GVNML1 in the Checkout Cart
2. Non-Member Legal Services/Public Interest Attorney, please enter PROMO Code LSPINML1 in the Checkout Cart
3. Non-Member Court Reporter or Non-Member Paralegal, please enter PROMO Code CRPLNML1 in the Checkout Cart
4. Non-Member Government Attorney or Judicial Non-Member, please enter PROMO Code GVNMWC1 in the Checkout Cart
5. Non-Member Legal Services/Public Interest Attorney, please enter PROMO Code LSPINMWC1 in the Checkout Cart
6. Non-Member Court Reporter or Non-Member Paralegal, please enter PROMO Code CRPLNMWC1 in the Checkout Cart
Registration amount and category will be verified prior to credits being reported!