Handling Custody Cases Involving Teenagers: Perspectives from the Bench and Mental Health Professionals Regarding Contempt, Mental Health, and Reunification
This must-see video-encore program will help attendees understand and navigate issues that may arise in custody matters involving teenagers. Panelists will provide best practice tips, valuable perspectives from the bench, and insight from mental health professionals.
Panelists address the following topics, among others:
• Contempt in custody matters and how to help your client in these situations
• Issues of mental health and how to address them within the context of the custody case
• When reunification is necessary and the process associated with reunification therapy
A beneficial program for all practitioners handling custody cases.
Honorable Diane R. Thompson
Court of Common Pleas, Family Division
First Judicial District
Psychologist, Philadelphia School District
Heather Goldner Kinsey, JD, MFT, RYT
The Offices of Heather Goldner Kinsey, Philadelphia
Michael E. Bertin, Esq.
Partner, Obermayer Rebmann Maxwell & Hippel LLP, Philadelphia
NON-MEMBERS - IMPORTANT REGISTRATION CODES: FOR CLE CREDIT OPTIONS ONLY (NOT ON LUNCH ONLY OPTION)
LIVE In-Person Registrants
1. Non-Member Government Attorney or Judicial Non-Member, please enter PROMO Code GVNML1 in the Checkout Cart
2. Non-Member Legal Services/Public Interest Attorney, please enter PROMO Code LSPINML1 in the Checkout Cart
3. Non-Member Court Reporter or Non-Member Paralegal, please enter PROMO Code CRPLNML1 in the Checkout Cart
Registration amount and category will be verified prior to credits being reported!