LIVE and WEBCAST
The New Rules for Fee Reviews, Utilization Reviews, and C&Rs
Hosted by the Workers' Compensation Section
In a recent series of Opinions, the Commonwealth Court has reshaped how workers’ compensation practitioners must deal with medical billing. This CLE will provide synopsis and analysis of the recent case law from the Commonwealth Court, beginning with Armour I, and discuss the practical implications for claimants, defendants, and healthcare providers for Fee Review, Utilization Review, and Compromise & Release Agreements.
Christa Frank High, Esq.
Law Offices of Daniel J. Siegel, LLC
Barak Kassutto, Esq.
Hon. Thomas J. Kuzma
Workers' Compensation Judge
PA Department of Labor & Industry, Office of Adjudication
Some Most Needed Items:
Canned dog, cat, and kitten food (pate-style preferred; no dry food, please)
Trash bags (heavy duty/contractor)
Soft dog training treats
NON-MEMBERS - IMPORTANT REGISTRATION CODES: FOR CLE CREDIT OPTIONS ONLY (NOT ON LUNCH ONLY OPTION)
LIVE In-Person Registrants
1. Non-Member Government Attorney or Judicial Non-Member, please enter PROMO Code GVNML1 in the Checkout Cart
2. Non-Member Legal Services/Public Interest Attorney, please enter PROMO Code LSPINML1 in the Checkout Cart
3. Non-Member Court Reporter or Non-Member Paralegal, please enter PROMO Code CRPLNML1 in the Checkout Cart
4. Non-Member Government Attorney or Judicial Non-Member, please enter PROMO Code GVNMWC1 in the Checkout Cart
5. Non-Member Legal Services/Public Interest Attorney, please enter PROMO Code LSPINMWC1 in the Checkout Cart
6. Non-Member Court Reporter or Non-Member Paralegal, please enter PROMO Code CRPLNMWC1 in the Checkout Cart
Registration amount and category will be verified prior to credits being reported!