LIVE and WEBCAST
Ethical Issues Regarding Cross-Examining Medical Experts and Ethical Considerations Regarding How to Assist Your Clients with Medicare Advantage Plans
Hosted by the Social Security Disability Committee
This CLE is of paramount importance pertaining to how to cross-examine medical experts (ME) ethically and effectively in the social security disability context. Specific techniques, including word for word questions and post-hearing objections, along with certain ethical issues will be examined in great detail.
In addition, we will examine some crucial ethical rules pertaining to Medicare Advantage plans in the context of being a social security disability attorney. This is an absolute must attend for anyone in the social security disability field because cross-examining MEs and ethical issues pertaining to that are rarely addressed.
In addition, hear guidance regarding how to ethic ally handle Medicare Advantage Plan issues with Title II clients in Pennsylvania.
David F. Chermol, Esq.
Chermol & Fishman, LLC
NON-MEMBERS - IMPORTANT REGISTRATION CODES: FOR CLE CREDIT OPTIONS ONLY (NOT ON LUNCH ONLY OPTION)
LIVE In-Person Registrants
1. Non-Member Government Attorney or Judicial Non-Member, please enter PROMO Code GVNML1 in the Checkout Cart
2. Non-Member Legal Services/Public Interest Attorney, please enter PROMO Code LSPINML1 in the Checkout Cart
3. Non-Member Court Reporter or Non-Member Paralegal, please enter PROMO Code CRPLNML1 in the Checkout Cart
4. Non-Member Government Attorney or Judicial Non-Member, please enter PROMO Code GVNMWC1 in the Checkout Cart
5. Non-Member Legal Services/Public Interest Attorney, please enter PROMO Code LSPINMWC1 in the Checkout Cart
6. Non-Member Court Reporter or Non-Member Paralegal, please enter PROMO Code CRPLNMWC1 in the Checkout Cart
Registration amount and category will be verified prior to credits being reported!